BLACK MOULD DETECTION IN DUBLIN


The reason that a black mould problem is so serious lies in the fact that it can cause serious health problems for people who are exposed to black mold spores. In fact, many people don’t begin the black mold detection process until after they have become sick, because it is the illness that makes them look for the cause of the problem.

In the beginning, the symptoms are mild and may include headaches, itchy or watery eyes, runny nose, sinus infections, skin rashes, coughing, and a lack of energy. If the mold problem is left untreated and exposure continues, then these symptoms will become worse and can escalate into serious problems such as chronic fatigue syndrome, vomiting, cancer, and even death.

The problem with these symptoms is that they often start out as if the person has a cold or the flu. So, they don’t think about black mold because it is assumed that they are ill with a virus. But, the diagnosis is questioned when they are still sick a few weeks later, and some people may be ill for a few months. As long as the black mold is present, the person will continue to be sick.

If you are experiencing health problems that may be a result of a mold problem, then it is important to begin the black mold detection process as soon as possible in order to prevent more serious health conditions. The best way to identify the extent of black mold spores present within the building is by working with a professional who can use high-end testing equipment to test surfaces, air quality, and HVAC systems.

Don’t make the mistake of trying to use an at-home testing kit, because these kits are not reliable and most people don’t understand how to use them correctly. Sometimes people make the mistake of using an at-home kit and they don’t do the testing right, and then they have a false sense of security when the results come back showing that they do not have a mould problem.

Mould busters Ireland can provide mould detection service in Dublin, Wicklow, Wexford and other counties