Ozone Treatment Cleaning
How and where do we use it? Because ozone completely kills all bacteria, it will eradicate all smells as smells are caused by bacteria – a living organism. To remove the smell, the bacteria must be destroyed. This can only be done by ozone treatment. We typically use it in fire/flood restoration situations, removing the smell of cigarette smoke from cars and homes.
Basically, if you wish to remove an odour from your workplace or home, the answer is to use ozone treatment.
Ozone is chemical free, non-combustible, and converts back into oxygen shortly after use (approximately 30 min). Ozone is active oxygen, nature’s most powerful and purest oxidizing element. Ozone, like oxygen, is natural yet kills 3000 times faster than chlorine (a corrosive chemical), and is 350 times more powerful. Ozone safely kills, destroys, eliminates, and purifies H1N1, strep, staph, smoke odors, pet odors, and urine odours.
Plus, we offer an affordable alternative to more expensive methods of odor removal and cleaning. Fast, efficient, inexpensive and ultimate quality service is what we do. And can’t wait to provide you!
Ozone Shock Treatment is a safe and effective way to deal with unpleasant odors in the home, such as:
- cigarette smoke,
- animal smells,
- cooking odors,
- smells from fire and smoke odours
- chemical vapors.
- It can also eliminate most bacteria and viruses on contact, making it a perfect solution to “sick building” syndrome.
Important Note About Ozone Shock Treatment
The source of any odor must be removed before ozone treatment. If the smell source is not removed (e.g. rubish, mould, dead rodents, etc.), no amount of ozone can eliminate these odors completely. The treatment areas must also be properly cleaned for ozone shock treatment to work properly.
Call 086 3132684 for Odor Removal Service!
Cigarette smoke odours can pose a huge problem for home owners, buyers and sellers, realtors, property managers, and landlords. Traditional “solutions” are to mask the smell using aerosol air fresheners, or to apply a fresh coat of paint. But these solutions are temporary at best, and often don’t entirely eliminate the smell. Instead of a temporary or partially effective solution, ozone attacks the phenol gases associated with tobacco smoke and completely removes them from surfaces. Ozone doesn’t mask the smell like most air fresheners, it destroys the smell at the molecular level leaving no smoke at all. Even a house that has been smoked in for 25 years can be safely purged with ozone.
How to Remove Cigarette Smell From Your House?
Did You Know?
- The smell associated with cigarette smoke is actually a chemical. This chemical bonds to the walls and fixtures, and is constantly recirculated throughout the home through the ventilation system.
- Masking this chemical with air fresheners will only work for a time and may pose its own health risks. The only way to ensure the smell does not return is to eliminate the chemical itself. Ozone is a safe and cost-effective way to accomplish this.
- Covering up a tobacco smell with a fresh coat of paint creates two problems of its own:
- Once a smell has been painted over, ozone treatment will not be effective since ozone can only deal with smells on surfaces; it cannot penetrate paint layers
- Painting will only temporarily remove the smell. Over time, even within weeks and months, the chemical will begin leaking through the fresh coat of paint
Vapors and smoke from cooking can persist even after a deep clean, which itself can be a tiresome task. Even after cleaning, some cooking smells still hang around. Instead of covering up these smells with air fresheners, Ozone Shock Treatment can eliminate cooking smells altogether.
Mold can be a tricky problem to cure in a home. Anyone who says that ozone completely eliminates mold is mistaken. This is not to say that mold cannot be killed with the use of “Shock Levels” of ozone, but the key is to understand how ozone kills mold. Ozone disrupts mold growth at certain stages and thus inhibits its growth. But mold that is not exposed to the ozone gas will not be killed, such as mold that grows behind drywall or tile.
Ozone will eliminate the unpleasant odor associated with mold and mildew but the mold itself must be removed and its source, and any water source feeding the mold must be stopped in order to completely ensure that the house is safe to live in. Ozone can kill the mold growing on the surface of a wall, window sill or the spores in the air that the ozone gas can contact. However, because of the restrictions on where the ozone gas can reach, and how resilient mould is, ozone shock treatment provides no guarantee that mould will be eliminated from the dwelling or that it will not return.
Fire and Smoke Damage
A fire in a home can do more damage than just burn your most precious belongings. Even after a home that has suffered fire and smoke damage has been cleaned extensively, with the home restored back to safe living conditions, returning occupants may still be dealing with smoke damage issues. A family living in a restored home will be facing the reality of starting over. This can be an uphill battle trying to retain precious belongings, keepsakes and mementos.
Ozonation provides a safe and cost-effective way to completely rid your home smoke odour. Ozone is used by our certified technicians to deodorize the home and all your belongings thoroughly. Ozone is a “smoke eater” and destroys smoke odours at the molecular level.
Chemical Sensitivity and “Sick Building” Syndrome
With advanced oxidation, our ozone generators are designed to destroy, not just cover up, the smell of industrial odors caused by VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) given off by new carpets, paints, cleaning chemicals and other building materials. Ozone Shock Treatment is effective at breaking down VOC’s, making it an effective treatment for those who are sensitive to chemical smells in the air. Ozone treatment will restore the air to a fresh, breathable, safe condition.
The US Environmental Protection Agency estimates that indoor air quality is between two and five times worse than the outside air quality. They also state that the VOC’s inside the home can be concentrated as much as 1,000 times more than that of the outside air. This concentration is what has come to be known as “Sick Building Syndrome” because people in these environments may be at more risk to health problems from indoor air pollution than they would experience from exposure to outdoor air pollution.
The solution to clearing up the effects of pollution “VOC’s” is to use ozone to reduce or eliminate biological contaminants like bacteria, mould, mildew, viruses, fungus, animal dander, vermin, and pollen, as well as chemical gases like formaldehyde’s, radon, cleaning agents, paint fumes or other bad odors.