Mold growth is encouraged by warm and humid conditions. It is likely to grow and become a problem where there is water damage, high humidity, or dampness. It is estimated that about 50 to 100 common indoor mold types have the potential for creating health problems. Exposure to molds can cause symptoms such as nasal stuffiness, eye irritation, or wheezing. Some people, such as those with serious allergies to molds, may have more severe reactions.
Structural drying is a scientific process that requires professional water damage training and the use of specialized instruments. It is very site-specific and one size never fits all.
Our water damage restoration techniques include:
- Remove standing water and recover assets
- Measure moisture and record damage
- Non-invasive leak detection
- Drying of buildings by technical means
- Conservation of machinery, electrical appliances, equipment and furniture, files and documents
- Disinfection by destroying micro-organisms and mould
- Odour neutralization